Monday, March 28, 2011

A New Link

I usually don't add links with a lot of fan fare, but I received a request from a woman (who can identify herself in a comment if she so desires) asking if I would add a link to the Mesothelioma and Asbestos Awareness Center to my blog roll. What could I do? She asked.

As on who has dabbled in safety issues and a former member of the American Society of Safety Engineers, I can attest to the seriousness of asbestos (and other airborne contaminant) related illnesses. I know it's a legitimate cause, so visit the site, and if you know anyone who's been exposed to asbestos, say they built their house with Chinese made wallboard, refer them to the site.

Oh and if you even think that you have asbestos in your house, don't screw with it. Call in the pros. It can't really hurt you unless you disturb it.

No comments: