Wednesday, April 13, 2011

If Republicorp Obama Cared a Wit About Deficits (Updated obviously)

You see, the growing surplus deficit exists because taxes are too high low and government is charging more less than it needs. The people of America My Base The base I will never win over no matter how hard I try , the rich and corporations, have been overcharged undercharged, and on their behalf, I am here asking for a refund redo.

from Dubya's Obama's 1st 2nd 1st SOTU address (or his address today)

Please shoot me if I ever understand the failure of Tea Baggers Obama to understand the basics of cause and effect what it means to be a true Democrat: A Liberal.

So today... I sit here dreading obama's upcoming address. Will it be the near inevitable coup de grace to the democratic party? Or, as we saw after the first republicorp Depression, will the party rise from the ashes to undertake the rebuilding of the destruction they and their ally Obama have wrought? Will we finally see evidence of a spine from Mr I-can't-have-gridlock-I-have-to-govern? Or will he continue along that path, willingly settling for ONLY those options the republicorp legislation Czar, Mitch McConnell allows?

I hear so much talk of the possible political ramifications of whatever Obama happens to do or say, and NO talk about what's truly good for the country. In the last hours before Obama's last capitulation, the compromise that met republicorp halfway on their side of their line, Former president Karl Rove come out with the statement that they needed to avoid a shut down as having one would increase Obama's chances of re-election (as if that would be a bad thing for their goals). Not ONE single solitary fucking word about what would be good for the country; that a shut down would be bad, not (just) for republicorp, but for the country... people.

Fuck the political. Try for a change to do what's right. And by that, I don't mean do what's right wing.

I hear so much talk about how courageous Paul Rand Ryan is, by trashing medicare, fucking future generations to save them from crushing government debt by assuring them a crushing personal debt due to health care costs. I doesn't take courage to be a heartless sociopath. It takes a near unimaginable depth of mean spiritedness.

Will the baggers finally learn where their actions, supporting these wanna-be-serial killers, are taking them? Will they stop before frauds like Joe "unemployment is unconstitutional" Miller, Sharon "never mind that my husband and I live on government pensions/payments, we need to do away with them (for all of you)" Angle, Christine "I'm not a witch, I'm a professional candidate" O'Donnell, and whoever they intend to find to the right of Orrin Hatch... These are your "champions?"

More to my point today, when will Obama loyalists finally realize how insane it is to think about finding common ground with these people? The idea that we have a president who talks of finding "things we can all agree on," when the other side is crazy... Wall Street needs our retirement money. We must answer the call.

No comments: