Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Brace Yourselves, Loyal Readers

I'm about to disappear again.

I know my posts have been a bit spotty of late, but I've been moving and (what a dumbass...didn't buy a laptop) have been preoccupied and at times, too fucking busy. I like to eat. If you saw me, you'd know. Had to set up the grill and help unpack the pots and pans.

Months ago, D-Cup was going through blog hotties (She hasn't seen me) and mentioned Carpal Tunnel surgery. Well, back then it was the right wrist. Thursday, May 8, The fucking day before my birrffday, Yuppers, I get the left one done. Guess I need to learn how to hunt and peck, eh?

The wrists are FUCKED. And I'm at a loss as to how to unfuck them or to even try. 20 years of had labor can do that. Although I know a gal who works for the courts and says that EVERY clerk she knows has the same shit as I do. Anyway....

We've cut out square footage in half (not to mention, we gave up an AWEsome view) so save your money and don't send flowers. Gift cards to restaurants will suffice.

Aaannnndddd... Indiana.

Interesting listening to the exit poll results (and just because Fox in Florida turned exit polls on their heads, don't discount them. Their methods didn't turn a 180 and go to shit over night) Hillary's winning the redneck (White with no college) vote.

Supposedly NC was a dead heat (double digits for Barack) and Indiana was a Hillary cake walk (too close to call as I type @ 10 PM). I think she had Dubya-Rum Syndrome: She thought she'd declare her candidacy and get greeted with flowers and candy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I wish you all the best on those wrists.

Be well.

Chris in Seattle said...

I'm really at a loss what to do.

Maybe I could open a wine and used book/cd/dvd store? With doggy day care?

Distributorcap said...

hope the wrist surgery goes well... we need you typing away