Sunday, December 30, 2007

Who's Raising the Grey Lady's Skirt?

The Constitution NY Times is now, officially determined to make itself just a fucking scrap of paper. Why the fuck would they give this asshole the time of day much less a job..? with pay..? with real money?

The crew at Crooks and Liars recently linked to a post by Jon Swift, in which he asked bloggers to provide links to their bestest/mostest favoritest post of the past year. I didn't respond because I feel unworthy for several reasons, the first and foremost being that many times when I post, I'm halfway blitzed -- which makes for pisspoor grammar and spelling among other things. Still, I think if you look at Kracula's record, I think you'd have to agree that even my drunk opinions/predictions stand as much chance, if not more, of being correct than do his.

1 comment:

Firestarter5 said...

Perhaps the NYTimes will add an additional section to their paper called Wingnut Writing and give Bill his place at the top. Limbaugh can join him. So can Hannity. O'Reilly. Wallace. Savage. Malkin. Christ, the list just goes on.