Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Loophole, Schmoophole

OK, so by now I'm sure everyone has either caught Keith O's special comment live, on You tube or on Crooks&Liars. I caught it last night, and I have to say, I was NOT impressed. Lots of nice ideas on how Barack could cover his ass and not look like the traitor to the Constitution he will be should he continue in his lack of opposition to legalizing Bush's warrant less wiretapping.

It just don't fly in my sky.

For all of KO's quoting of and referring to John Dean, and the FACT that there IS a loophole, does anyone with a brain in their head and the memory capacity of a three year old, not remember the "lost" emails? The destroyed hard drives? The White House visitor logs that have been declared state secrets or some such nonsense? ??? Does anyone reallllllly think that these goons and thugs, these criminals and traitors are going to leave the evidence around that will convict them?

Keith... are you shittin' me? You think I'm that stupid? Fuck no.

Every fucking public record, or record that should be public, from Dubya's past is SEALED. If they even exist.

Thing is, this should all be immaterial. Barack should be opposing this version of FISA, simply because it's the right fucking thing to do.

No comments: