Wednesday, September 5, 2007

486 Pages of Lies

So the new compilation of Bush-shit, Dead Certain, has been out how long now? Obviously mis-titled. I vote for, Certainly Brain Dead. I mean how can a guy be so clueless and arrogant, as to allow someone to listen and record while he spews lie after lie. I've read a half dozen or so books on Bush, his lies and Iraq, and I just don't have it in me to read another one. At least not right now. Maybe when his pop-up/coloring book autobiography comes out, I'll read a used copy -- can't buy a new one and give him full royalties -- see how many pages I can read before puking, but until then, I'll pass.


Actually, I don't want to discredit the author, Robert Draper, and give anyone the idea that I believe that HE is the liar. No, Draper is merely the scribe. I'll leave it up to the Bush crime syndicate to do the discrediting of Draper, as they do with everyone who dares to cast Dubya in an unsaintly light.

No comments: