Sunday, September 9, 2007

Can A Straight Guy Talk about Fucking on the Sabbath?

In a comment to my last post

DCup inspired me thusly...

Now there's a scary idea.....a Christian Fascist party that calls itself what it is.
But then, I suppose we'd all know where they stand without the pretense, wouldn't we?

I wonder what will happen to the Republican Party if the Sunday School Conservatives and the Country Club Conservatives would have a real split.....



I think that what constantly amazes me are the different things they will and won't allow. Fucking prostitutes is OK; I think. Obviously it's OK for a male Senator to fuck a female prostitute; I think. That's only OK if you're a Repug; I think. Maybe they can't actually fuck; maybe they can only sit around together discussing world, family and moral issues while wearing diapers; and maybe it's only OK for the woman to wear a diaper. If she's an astronaut on a rush-rush mission to meet and greet a flight at some airport. But does the astronaut have to be republican? And would any self-respecting madam hire a repug astronaut to be a prostitute? I'm cornfused.

OK. I know it's not OK to be gay. At least in airport men's rooms; with cops. But what about if it's not at an airport? Or in a restroom? Or if it's with someone who's not a cop? What about in Congressional restrooms and/or cloakrooms? With (underage) male pages? Or on camping trips? Maybe as long as you don't send e-mails asking about cock sizes..? Or talk on the phone about using falafel sponges in the shower after snacking on loofah bread..? That's only bad if you get recorded; I think. Maybe she could have asked about cock size..? assuming he has one..? or maybe she could only have done that in e-mail..? On a laptop from an airport restroom wearing a diaper...

OK. Now I KNOW it's OK for a chick to be gay. If she's a Repug anyway. Now she can't run for office, but a relative can. Hell the relative can even be VP. And the chick can have a partner. And they -- or one of 'em -- can have a baby. Whose diapers they'll change together. It's just that no one can ask about it. At least not on non-Fox TV.

Now as long as the gay Senator stays out of a restroom with their underage page in a diaper eating a loofah bread while he's emailing about the VP's daughter's falafel sponge... Oh fuck it.

That's why there's Libertarians: Repugs who like to fuck and smoke pot.

5 comments:

Dale said...

But remember, offering a handjob to a cop in a bathroom in an airport does not make you gay; as long as you wait a while and proclaim your non-gayness. You don't have to proclaim your innocence, as long as you proclaim your non-gayness; I think.

Anonymous said...

Funny - since Repugs can be all that AND a bag of chips, why can't any of their women (except Michelle Malkin) be brunettes?

The men can be anything. The women must be blonds.

This is a great post. Thanks for the link.

Chris in Seattle said...

If we could check to see if their carpets matched their drapes, I'm sure we'd find lots of Repug women are brunettes.

Malkin... Hmmm... She's obviously of immigrant stock, yet she's just as obviously hateful toward immigrants. She's more the personification of self-hatred that is the "perfect Repug" than anyone else I can think of, including Larry Craig.

Anonymous said...

Good Day!!! thegreatendarkenment.blogspot.com is one of the most outstanding informational websites of its kind. I enjoy reading it every day. Keep it that way.

Anonymous said...

It is certainly interesting for me to read this post. Thank author for it. I like such themes and everything that is connected to them. I definitely want to read a bit more on that blog soon.
Alex
Cell blocker