Sunday, September 16, 2007

I'd Like to Thank the Little People Who...

Welcum CandL Readers...

Pull Up a Throne and Shit Down...

What the hell did I do/say to deserve this honor: Inclusion on Crooks and Liars, Blog Round Up. Will my life ever be the same? Does this mean I have to get serious about writing? Maybe I should push up my carpal tunnel surgery, or blow out my back so I have more time.

If nothing else, maybe this will get me out of the Honey-Do list for today: "But Babe... they expect..." orrr... "...I need to go back and delete a whollllllle buncha shit..."

Ask me (no) questions, I tell you (no) lies.

::hopping up and down turning circles so excited so excited::

Your mission, should you choose to accept it... Complete this thought:

"Blessed be the opinionated for they shall..."

3 comments:

Firestarter5 said...

C in S deserves an ATTA BOY!!

It's almost like having your name mentioned on The Tonight Show isn't it?

What's next? Drudge?....

Anonymous said...

(to finish that thought)
Linked.
And linked and linked.

Keep those Chrisopinions coming!

Chris in Seattle said...

Thanks. Both of you. As far as opinions go, I think both of you have better blogs than mine. Still blows my mind that I got mentioned.