Thursday, June 12, 2008

Take II: Better Late than Never

Keith O rips McStain a new one and then some (Crooks and Liars will have it soon; they ALWAYS do). Again, what took him so long? ???

This really has not been rocket science; not since Rayguns. And for the past seven years, it hasn't even been science on a first grade level. Kanye West had it wrong. No, I don't mean that Dubya actually cares about black people. Fuck no. I mean the asshole doesn't care shit one about anyone who does not go above and beyond to advance his cause.


There's a reason I call his ilk "refuckyoucans." "I/we have mine/ours so fuck you. And we'll re fuck you and re fuck you just because we can."

Conservatism/refuckyoucanism is a pathogenic philosophy: It/they breed parasitic creatures that will eventually kill their host organism, which is our country.

McCain bears the stain of this insane shit. Hmmm... McSame the Staindard Bearer. Maybe his banner could be some inside out streaky briefs..?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the idea of a skid-marked set of tighty whiteys for his banner. No, scratch that. I love it!

Unknown said...

I wonder if they'd also have make up stains on them?

Distributorcap said...

do you think cindy sees the stains or cleans them with beer?