Monday, February 16, 2009

Who the Fuck is Worse?

(I haven't looked yet, but the link is there under my CNN feed)

Watching Tweety and I heard there's a survey ranking presidents and Dubya ranks 36. I'm cornfused. Very very verrrrrry cornfused.

Seriously, SIX presidents were worse? This must be a misguided effort at being bi partisan. Or charitable. Or perhaps stupid. Ya think? ???

Must be that he's tied. six way? Hmmm... I give up; gotta look.

Ooo... this is kinda interesting:

The prize for the greatest jump in approval from historians over the last nine years, however, went to a president who has often sat near the bottom of such rankings: Ulysses S. Grant. The Civil War general jumped 10 notches, from 33rd to 23rd.

Grant has traditionally received poor marks for corruption among people in his administration and the failed postwar reconstruction effort he presided over.
They give a bunch of crap possible reasons for the jump, but I just think it's numbness due to the common placeness granted to corruption and ineptitude by Dubya's cronies. Ida figgered he'd a been one of 'em.

Ahhh.... Buchanan. PA's eternal source of shame. The Keystone state's only president. dead last. Harding... yeah I could see him as being worse. Millard Fillmore and Franklin Pierce... I have to confess, I know little about them. Who else could rank lower? That's only four who are more fuckupulous. Who're the other two?

Andrew Johnson... Survived impeachment by only one vote. I guess if he'd been better than Dubya he would have avoided the whole process...? That can't be the reason or Clinton would rank lower also.

William Henry Harrison... no fair. The fucker died after only 32 days in office. He didn't have time to do much of anything beside getting sick and dying. "Vote George Dubya... He survived fatal colds." Riiiiight. I'm not thinking so. Fuckin' Dub.... he's #37 at best.

No comments: