Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Hmmm... so where does the nozzle go...?

I'm not so sure Hannity gets there.

Seems that for some reason, my attempt to credit the originator of the term has not reached its proper destination. Of course it kinda goes without saying that a douche without a nozzle, is like a... a... well... Something useless made more useless. no... the off the shelf grocery store douche does have a use. There have been times I wish that use was more well known, but let's not got there. I don't want to have to explain the reason I can't eat a shrimp omelet.

I hate getting interrupted, even when it's for dinner. Now I have No fucking idea where I was, nor where I was going, nor what I was intending except that I know it had something to do with a continuing onslaught of insults to Hannity.

Whoever coined the blog-o-term douchenozzle, I'm sure Hannity.... Hmmm.... Hannity's America becomes Hannity's Douchetination.

No comments: