Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Duhbate #3

wellll... I'm sure that as usual there's going to be a lot of disagreement on who won. I'm not sure if McSame does better in debates than speeches, but I think I can say that Obama does worse in debates than speeches. Obama just can't seem to put the fucker away. What McCain does do, is he very eloquently and forcefully paints his sorry ass into corners with subjects like Bill Ayers when he blows off Obama's answers by saying we deserve to hear the story, when we've just heard it. He calls Obama a liar without saying the words, and he shows a degree of OCD: Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. Mother fucker's anal retentive. On the other hand

McCain likes to brag about standing up to his party. Well DUH... they're always wrong. Not much to brag about there. Thing is, Obama can't engage on the issue, and the biggest reason as I see it is his FISA stance: The one time when he should have stood against them, he didn't. Although I don't think it would be very effective for McSurge to bash him for, "Allowing us, helping us, to allow the president to kill the 4th Amendment," I WISH he could be able to say,"I stood against your party's president and his unconstitutional desires, when many in my party were ready to cave in."

I don't have a hell of a lot more to say right now. I still get pissed when I think of that FISA shit.

No comments: