Wednesday, September 24, 2008

So for the Good of the Economy...

McInsane is going to suspend his campaign.

Huh?

Maybe what he meant to say was something like, "In these troubled times I urgently implore ooops...

"My friends, In these troubled times I urgently implore you to stop wasting your money on my campaign and buy more cheap ass Chinese made shit from Walmart." (Fucker can't say anything without a "my friends" or two in there)

I'm sure what he'd really like to do is suspend the economy, for the good of his campaign. Of course the Dubster's going to do his best to pull his play-acted-senile ass out of the fire by calling a White House meeting photo op. That oughta be good: A Harvard MBA that can't balance a check book and a POW who's never seen one (cuzz he lives out of his wife's) are going to talk about a big ass fucking blank, and most likely BAD and BOUNCY, check.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nope, no political stunt here...

Chris in Seattle said...

Shame on you for even thinking someone could think there was one.