Sunday, September 28, 2008

Who Wants to be a VPILF?

I think the 3Mers (Morons for McCain and the Milf) wish people would take her seriously, as in that she can actually do something... you know... good for the country. But then along comes a satirist, who happens to be smarter and hotter than the "real" thing... when she's SATIRIZING... Oh fuck, just watch. (Sorry about the add, but it was the first I could find)



OH SHIT... which answer is real? ?????



I meant to put this one there...



...or did I?

Now try to tell me, with a straight face, that we will not be truly and totally fucked with that crazy assed broad in DC. Palin I mean; not Tina Fey (or Miss Teen SC).

And while we're on the topic of bailing out banks: How is it that buying bad mortgages... I mean they're bad, right? So... they'll get better once they're sold? To us? Taxpayers? Like sending them to bed with a hot water bottle after some home made chicken soup from Gramma..? Like cutting taxes to decrease the deficit; OK. Now I... ... I... Must be stupid. I still don't get it.

Oddly, ironically, crazily enough, it seems the Refuckyoucans are the ones holding things up on this and it may actually be that for the first time since Reagan that they're doing something good for the country in the process. I know. I have a hard time believing that myself. If I wrote for SNL...

I just may have to do the unthinkable and go visit a Refuckyoucan congressional website like John Boner's or Lav Man Larry's or Diaper Dave's. Where else can you go to get the straight story.

No comments: