Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Speaking MILF to MILF

Mika Brzezinski wants to see Sarah Palin do well in the debate tomorrow. Knock one out out the park was the way she put it.

Besides needing to buy some vowels... and pronounce them...

Could someone tell me what the fuck she's for? I mean what her purpose is? She points here and nods there... picks up a paper (don't know if she reads or absorbs anything) or holds up a sign... I don't see her as eye candy, although she sure seems to love leaning on Joe... literally... keeps her hands above the table... at least when the cameras roll. The wife and I couldn't tell if she smiles or grimaces... She's married... has kids... She's past her expiration date for USDA Hottie.

The airhead with depth? A bimbo with a degree/brain? I don't get it. "Americans are pissed off" about the bailout. WOW... Such insightful reporting. Must spend her spare time curled up with Sarah Palin's reading list.

I know I'm pissed off. I wasted two mornings listening to a blow hard and his pet fluff doll.

No comments: