Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Our Constitutional Scholar at Work Once Again

Amazing what an executive order can do when it aligns with your beliefs and desires. And we have moral standing to complain about Iran, North Korea or any other nation on earth holding one of our citizens?

I don't think so, I am ashamed to say. And still this ass hole thinks the left should get behind him. The constitution is something you are supposed to uphold as president. I learned that in my 8th grade civics class.

This on the day he signs the repeal of Don't Ask, Don't Tell. Couldn't ask for a better smoke screen to hide behind. He learned his lessons from Dubya quite well.

1 comment:

Distributorcap said...

me thinks gitmo stays open FOREVER.... love how they dumped this in the midst of all the shit going on