Wednesday, April 13, 2011

HOLY F*CKING SH!T...

Whip me, beat me, take away my Big Green Egg grill... Stop the presses...

Is Obama finally coming to his senses? Is he going to prove to be a democrat after all? rut roh... He's invoking the Cat Food Commission...

If he gets through this with an iron clad promise to keep SS, Medicare and Medicaid -- no weasling out -- I will cook and eat a crow that someone sends me and post the pics on this blog and face book. Has he found spine enough to stand up to His Majesty Mitch?

I'm off the hook... he doesn't expect the final outcome to look like what he's laid out today.The flip side of that is that once again, he's allowing the crazies to rip the country even farther to the right and make the formerly-far-right Simpson-Bowles Tag Team the "new center."

No comments: