Saturday, March 22, 2008

Another Thing that'll Make You Go Hmmmm....

Got this from Dale the other day and I have to say I find the coincidence(s)? fascinating. To think for one that all these ... well fuck. You read it and decide for yourselves if it's strange or not:


Many of you will recall that on July 8, 1947, a
little over 60 years ago, witnesses claim that an unidentified flying object (UFO) with five aliens aboard crashed onto a sheep and cattle ranch just outside Roswell, New Mexico. This is a well-known incident that many say has long been covered up by the U.S. Air Force and other federal Agencies and organizations.

However, what you may NOT know is that in the month of April 1948, nine months after that historic day, the following
people were born:

Albert A. Gore, Jr.
Hillary Rodham Clinton
John F. Kerry
William J. Clinton
Howard Dean
Nancy Pelosi
Dianne Feinstein
Charles E. Schumer
Barbara Boxer

See what happens when aliens breed with sheep?



CLEARLY someone out there is NOT following the Prime Directive as we know it.

Just as clearly, someone is not happy with our (lack of) democratic leadership, and one of them would be, Dale. I guess it just shows that advanced technology and intelligence can't solve the basic problem of Conservatism. Actually...

Even more clearly...

Sheep genes or no...

Feinstein was a looker in her prime and I'd still do a tumble with either Boxer or Pelosi (come on guys, you would too), so there seems to be definite advantages to incorporating alien DNA into our own. OK...

nothing's foolproof...

Bill and Chris M can have Hillary.

2 comments:

Dale said...

So what exactly is "the basic problem of conservatism"? Remember I'm still young and stupid, enlighten me.

Chris in Seattle said...

OK. First off, if you were stupid, you wouldn't ask questions, nor would I want to try to answer them. I'm going to answer this in a post. I don't want this to get buried in comments, and I don't know enough html to put links here, which I may want to do.